Sunday, March 14, 2010

Girls Day!

This weekend the girls all got together and went on a road trip for the day to Salt Lake.. The occasion??? To take my sis out to lunch for her Birthday. It was much fun.


And here she is the Birthday girl. My little sis. Love her to pieces!!


Me and my girl.. nothing better than spending the day together.



We didn't even think about it until Grandma L mentioned.... We had 4 generations together. Ofter lunch we made a run to Ikea. Can you believe it I made it out of the store with not one, let me say that again, not one thing. I was almost proud of myself.

We had a great day other than the snow. Its always fun to hang with the girls.





No comments:

Hello All

Well I have recently been inspired to start blogging. For the last 3 months I have been following some amazing blogs and have been given much hope, happiness and inspiration from people I have never met. It is amazing. I hope that I may be able to inspire others the way I have been. Happy blogging!!!

Blog Archive