Tuesday, May 25, 2010
ok this is nothing new for me. i really have been known to sleep my days away. but i have talked and talked to myself. and i agreed that this would not happen this summer. so i am off to a bad start, but tomorrow is another day right? and i know i can do better.
i am going to set some goals, make some lists, and i know this will help. i am not going to get discouraged.
*train to walk/jog my first half marathon
*plant a garden and stick with it this year
*do allot of hiking(the kids and i love to do this)
*get out of bed by 10 weather i worked the night before or not
list of to dos:
*but in basement flooring
*organize and simplify my drawers and closets
*make cort a head board
*build a entertainment center for big tv
i think that sounds great to start with. wish me luck!!!
Thursday, May 13, 2010
I think I must have the most amazing family... they really did read my blog and they really did get me all the things I wonted on my wish list. Don't tell them but one item would have been great. Now don't you worry my little darlings. I am very happy that you thought you needed to get me all the items on my list because I just had the most perfect mothers day ever!!!!!
Saturday, May 8, 2010
Oh where oh where do we begin.. lets see??
- she is the most beautiful lady i know
- who can bake better than her?
- calls the grand kids out of the blue to hang out just cause
- travels 1.5 hours to her daughters Halloween party in full costume
- ect. ect. ect.
yep!!! that's my mom. i know you are all green with envy right know but wait...... it even gets better.
who else can you call at work and tell her to please come now because you need her there now?
who else knows just the right minute to show up at the hospital to be by your side when your daughter passes away?
who else can the grand kids call to go thrift shopping or to alco on a Sunday after noon?
who else knows that you need a fresh loaf of homemade bread and delivers it HOT!!!
Yep that's my mom!!!
and "Guess what? Its a beautiful day"
Love you mom! Hope you have a happy mothers day.
Saturday, May 1, 2010
Mothers Day is fast approaching... you know, it is on May 9th, that is a Sunday. Just a few days away....do you need some hints as to what your mother would need? (maybe wont is a better word)
1. to wake up with the fragrance of a diet coke( that must be a fountain dc, but you know that) and fruit at the side of my bed. ( a vase of flowers would add a nice touch)
2.a great pair of pjs and slippers that match (so i can spend the entire day in them)
3. you know how i love big fluffy sweatshirts? one without paint or bleach stains would be great.
4. heck how about my very own fountain diet coke machine for the kitchen.
5. you know my nails... i have been biting them again. maybe a new set?
6.oh yes and my car.... the one i share with you Cortney.... it needs a enema big time.
7. i can hear the ocean calling my name.
8. all the dirty clothes..if i just did not have to look at them for the day. (because you washed them) that would be the best.
9. for that matter... if the kitchen was dirty dish free!!!! awww.... that's what I'm talking about.
Just some little hints to help you out.... your welcome... do with them what you will......
No really all i wont for mothers day is my kids to be happy and not fight that would be the best mothers day ever....
Love you little darins xoxoxox