Saturday, June 26, 2010

Just a little.....

Update

this has been a terrific week!!! first of all the week started out by going to Lagoon on Monday. wonderful. i hate riding the rides but it was way cool to see the kids having a blast and of coarse Maya was a delight!!!! she is the most precious angel send from heaven. we are the luckiest to have her as part of our fam.

next i was asked to sub at the summer lunch program her in Richmond for the week. it is so nice to have a routine. plus i love to see all the little darlins...

and..... Allan is doing much better. he is getting around great and seems to have some strength back. hip hip hooray!!!

hope you all have a wonderful weekend!!!!
loves..

No comments:

Hello All

Well I have recently been inspired to start blogging. For the last 3 months I have been following some amazing blogs and have been given much hope, happiness and inspiration from people I have never met. It is amazing. I hope that I may be able to inspire others the way I have been. Happy blogging!!!

Blog Archive