Thursday, March 17, 2011

little sis

today is a special day..... Not only is it the first day of SPRING!!!!!  But it is my little sisters BIRTHDAY!

 Is she not just the cutest little thing you have every seen?  Her cute cute little family there. 2 dogs minus the cat that I have not been able to meet yet. ( that's Lilly and Maggie and of course her husband Eric)
I do miss her a ton. She only lives 2 hours away but it seems a eternity since I have seen her. I do believe it was Thanksgiving. Well do not fret we have a GIRLS DAY planned in April. It will include swimming, jumping on beds, eating out, shopping and mucho girl talk. I cant wait.

I hope she has a wonderful day on HER day!!! Filled with sunshine and happiness. I love you Char. Happy 29??? wow you are catching up to me!

No comments:

Hello All

Well I have recently been inspired to start blogging. For the last 3 months I have been following some amazing blogs and have been given much hope, happiness and inspiration from people I have never met. It is amazing. I hope that I may be able to inspire others the way I have been. Happy blogging!!!

Blog Archive