Saturday, April 10, 2010

DENVER!!!!!!!!!

so this is what happens when you are mad and throw a hanger at the window. everyone look and learn it will break!

you will all be very proud as to how Craig and I handled this.

there was NO yelling No raising of the voices. just calmly walking out of the room.

it did take us half of the evening to decide what we should do about this. Niether one of us is very good at dicapline.


the punishment? well he was not aloud to go to the hill climbs at beaver, he had to clean his room and realy help around the house. (why is this more punishment for me than him?) and he does have to help pay to replace the window.









On to other things:





i am having spring break burn out!!! big time. the kids and i need structure.(when i say kids i usually mean mine as well as zak, he is my nephew and lives next door. he spends a lot of time with us)




i am out of ideas and out of rewards





and this is the kind of things the "kids" do when they are bored. my poor poor kittys!!

note: this is only a small taste of the kind of things they do. the other morning i woke to fishing line strung through out the entire basement. what??? i just dont get it. (it was a trap)


i am so sorry kittys. monday you will be glad to see us all walk out the door and you will have the house to yourselfs for a few hours.

2 comments:

Farmgirl Paints said...

Oh no! That's a tough one. Not sure what I would have done/said for that either. It would have been stiff though. Good luck with Spring break. My kids always get on my nerves a little too. It's that way in the Summer too. The first few weeks I want to pull out my hair and then by the end of Summer I'm sad and don't want them to leave me:)

Magic Brush said...

Brenda I wanted to respond to your question about running.... NO i do not enjoy the running, I enjoy how I feel AFTER i run! Based on the number of comments I have gotten in the first few minutes of this post being up, I will definitely do another post on my experience with the training, etc. It was a 10 week program that I was only able to do about 75% of.... I have 3 small kids and a business, you know? But running is 90% mental.... believe it!

Hello All

Well I have recently been inspired to start blogging. For the last 3 months I have been following some amazing blogs and have been given much hope, happiness and inspiration from people I have never met. It is amazing. I hope that I may be able to inspire others the way I have been. Happy blogging!!!

Blog Archive