Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Special Day...

(i apologize for the poor pictures.i had to take pics of pics for this post)
Today is a very special day. And I wont to share a very special story with you. To begin... it is my angel princesses Birthday today. She is 13!!! Oh my goodness I can not believe it. The time has flown by and seemed to be at a stand still all the same.



This is my Angel... Her name is Taylor. I am so sorry to all of you that did not have the chance to meet her. Boy you would have loved her!




When Tay was 3 she was diagnosed with Lympho Blastic Lymphoma. It was a Sukey couple of years but she did wonderful through the treatments. And the Lymphoma responded well to the chemo. She won that battle and was free for about a year.




And then she started to have pains again. We went to our family doc and she thought everything was ok. A couple of weeks later we went to the oncologist for a routine check up and the news was not good. She had relapsed. She spent her 6th birthday in the hospital. And everything went down hill from then on.



On February 21 2005 my sweet little girl was taken from me while in my arms....no mother should EVER have to experience that..... she was just to perfect to live here on this earth.


She is heaven now and is pain free and very happy! As a mother I am bitter and angry with God for taking her from me... I guess that is selfish, that is just how I feel. But.... today I am going to be happy that she is happy!!! And when I see her little friends I will wonder if she would be like them today. Or what she would wont for her birthday this year. I am going to sing Happy Birthday and maybe have cake and ice cream!!!!
Happy Happy Birthday Taylor Jo I love you to the moon and back!!!xoxoxoxo
Love MOM



8 comments:

Unknown said...

Hi Brenda, Lorraine and I love both you and Taylor very much!!!

Happy Birthday Taylor

Superlace Mom said...

Brenda, that was beautiful. I remember the day at work when you told us the news about Taylor. I wish I could have done more for you having gone through what we have. I just want you to know I think about you often. You are a wonderful and strong person. I can't even imagine what you've been through. Happy Birthday sweet Tay! We love you!

annilee said...

Hugs to you Brenda! You are right no mother should ever have to experience such pain! You have done so with grace, and I admire you! Your Taylor touched my heart, she was beautiful in so many ways! May you feel her with you today! HUGS TO YOU!

Wendy said...

I know that you know this already, but you are my hero! And what would she want for her birthday? I know one thing for sure, clothes!! :)

Barbara Christensen said...

Hi Brenda! I love your Blog! The pictures and memories of Taylor are so special!!! I can't believe she is 13 today! You are such a special mother and so kind and loving to everyone! She was lucky to have had you as a mother for as long as she did, but she was just too perfect to stay her on earth! I know you will see her again someday!!! Thanks for your friendship! I'm really glad to have you as my friend! Take care and hope you have a good day! Happy Birthday Taylor!!!

Unknown said...

Brenda, Thanks for sharing! You are such an amazing mommy! I love you bunches! Happy Birthday Taylor!

Shannan Martin said...

She is entirely precious and perfect. What a beautiful little one! I'm so sorry for your loss and your pain. Thank you for sharing. I love to see that you are keeping her memory alive. Hope that cake and ice cream was GOOD!
xo

Megan said...

I was in tears reading this!!! I miss her so much!!! She was such a great friend and always kind to everyone. I like to think of all the fun times we had together.
I miss seeing you at the school!!! Love you both and miss both of you like crazy!!
Happy Birthday Taylor I miss you!!!

Hello All

Well I have recently been inspired to start blogging. For the last 3 months I have been following some amazing blogs and have been given much hope, happiness and inspiration from people I have never met. It is amazing. I hope that I may be able to inspire others the way I have been. Happy blogging!!!

Blog Archive