Tuesday, May 25, 2010

SCHOOOOLLLSSS OUT FOR SUMMER......

today was my first day of summer break.... i had the very best of intentions to get up and be productive.... but cort was in my bathroom....and when i started to do my hair i got the worst cramps....i had no choice but to lay in bed......and some how i'm not sure how it happened.....but i feel back to sleep.....i must have slept like a rock because when i woke the clock said it was 1:30!!!!

ok this is nothing new for me. i really have been known to sleep my days away. but i have talked and talked to myself. and i agreed that this would not happen this summer. so i am off to a bad start, but tomorrow is another day right? and i know i can do better.

i am going to set some goals, make some lists, and i know this will help. i am not going to get discouraged.

goals:

*train to walk/jog my first half marathon
*plant a garden and stick with it this year
*do allot of hiking(the kids and i love to do this)
*get out of bed by 10 weather i worked the night before or not
list of to dos:

*but in basement flooring
*organize and simplify my drawers and closets
*make cort a head board
*build a entertainment center for big tv

i think that sounds great to start with. wish me luck!!!

2 comments:

Magic Brush said...

Got your comment about running!!!! I'm so glad you are out there hitting the pavement! Don't you feel like a rockstar when you are done???? Please keep me updated on your progress and I am planning on doing another post on physical suggestions like shoes, eating, etc and one final post about race day! Bless you!

girl meets carpenter said...

Hi Brenda, thanks for your comment about my laundry room makeover... I love the idea you have for your door as well with the doorknobs and pictures. We just used 4 inch screws, screwed into studs and it is as sturdy as can be!! Hope that helps you and good luck with it!!

Hello All

Well I have recently been inspired to start blogging. For the last 3 months I have been following some amazing blogs and have been given much hope, happiness and inspiration from people I have never met. It is amazing. I hope that I may be able to inspire others the way I have been. Happy blogging!!!

Blog Archive