Thursday, May 13, 2010

Mothers Day.....

and they did not disappoint me......

I think I must have the most amazing family... they really did read my blog and they really did get me all the things I wonted on my wish list. Don't tell them but one item would have been great. Now don't you worry my little darlings. I am very happy that you thought you needed to get me all the items on my list because I just had the most perfect mothers day ever!!!!!
Oh my gosh I cant even believe that I really posted that picture........ humility is a wonderful thing.......anyways I did wake to my fam bringing me fresh fruit, fountain diet coke, fresh flowers, new pjs and a gift card to get my nails done. Oh I think that I am in heaven. But the very best part was that no one fought!!!! And the dishes where done all day and the laundry...well they really worked hard on it. I totally understand, its a never ending battle.
One more item I did not even ask for but got anyways.... the flower I am smelling in the picture.. Denver made it. It is a book mark... love it!! He informed the fam that he made it "with his talent!!!"
You go Den your full of talent.
Hope you all had as wonderful of a Mothers Day as I did. And thanks to my little darlins and my big darlin as well, you are awesome!!!

No comments:

Hello All

Well I have recently been inspired to start blogging. For the last 3 months I have been following some amazing blogs and have been given much hope, happiness and inspiration from people I have never met. It is amazing. I hope that I may be able to inspire others the way I have been. Happy blogging!!!

Blog Archive