Wednesday, July 7, 2010

i cant quite smiling.......

here i am catching up on reading my blogs and i cant quite smiling......is it something im reading? no......is it because i can hear my kids in the other room getting along? no....( we can only wish for that)it is the wonderful music that i can hear coming in my bedroom window. yes yes yes. it is powerful yet simple. it is off key. yet beautiful. it is slightly drowned out by the hum of a lawn mower. yet loud enough i can hear the happiness in its tone. aww it is my beautiful little neighbor giving me my very own concert. Shantel how you make me giggle inside. i just love it.

i often long for the city life. how i miss living right down town SLC. my stay there was only a short one but i loved it. some will say that it is because of the memories i have of taylor there. i must agree. but i think that there is something more. i think i long for having anything i need at my finger tips. for being excepted no matter what i look like. for not having everyone know my past, my present and my future.

but it is this morning..... and my own concert from next door that makes me realize i am happy to live in the country!!!!

No comments:

Hello All

Well I have recently been inspired to start blogging. For the last 3 months I have been following some amazing blogs and have been given much hope, happiness and inspiration from people I have never met. It is amazing. I hope that I may be able to inspire others the way I have been. Happy blogging!!!

Blog Archive