Wednesday, August 4, 2010

YUMMM YUMMMM.....

I just made the most yummy croc pot potato soup and must share.

5 potatoes peeled and diced
hand full of sliced carrots
1 small onion
celery if you like
4 Tbsp. chicken bullion
5 cups water
salt,pepper and garlic salt to taste

Throw all this in the croc pot and let it work its magic. One hour before eating add 1 1/2 cups milk and half a brick of Velveeta.

Serve with crackers and ham and cheese salad.

Super easy for the days that you just have to much going on.

Hope you all had a great day!!! Love ya, Brenda

No comments:

Hello All

Well I have recently been inspired to start blogging. For the last 3 months I have been following some amazing blogs and have been given much hope, happiness and inspiration from people I have never met. It is amazing. I hope that I may be able to inspire others the way I have been. Happy blogging!!!

Blog Archive