Saturday, July 31, 2010

Cache Valley Cup

Denver' soccer team played in the Cache Valley cup again this year. It is always a fun and exciting time. This year he was a guest player for the older team. This meant double the games. Two to Three a day!!!! That is a lot when the temp is in the high 90's.


His original team did great but did not make it to the championship games. I think that they won all but one game. The older boys team that he guest played for did make it to the championship games but did not win. Still it was a huge improvement over last year.


Denver and best friend Tristan holding the big championship trophy. Go Fireball!!!!!

No comments:

Hello All

Well I have recently been inspired to start blogging. For the last 3 months I have been following some amazing blogs and have been given much hope, happiness and inspiration from people I have never met. It is amazing. I hope that I may be able to inspire others the way I have been. Happy blogging!!!

Blog Archive