Thursday, October 21, 2010

Baby 18 is not to good to you!!!!

So my Girl turned 18 just shy of a month ago. Wow that is so weird seems how I am only like what........25?!? My babies are growing up! This is not a easy thing for me. Blah blah blah...anyways......... Cortney wonted me to update my blog and let ya all know how 18 is treating her.

I don't think she likes it. She is an adult know.... ouch.... much responsibility...... bills ...... job..... school.......!!!

That is the least of it though. We bought her a car....(it was love at first sight, she named her Jane) just a car not a big deal, real cheap, so she could get to school, get to work, but most of all so she would leave the house once in a while!!! Feel all grown up and stuff. Ya know.

She really wonted a new phone. A blackberry. So ..... I went and got her a blackberry. (she has to pay the data plan)

2 weeks ago on her way to work. she was being all responsible and grown up and stuff. the transmission went out in Jane. Ouch.. that's over 600 smack a roonies plus labor. not going to pay that on a $200 Jane no matter how much love there is.

And then yesterday....... heading to school...... she realizes that she put the cute little blackberry on the trunk of the car and headed down the road. She was is in tears when she came to the lunch room to let hot lunch lady know about the mishap. "Go home and retrace all your steps look on the road every where" I said. Another 1/2 a day of school missed. Not a big deal right. And no trace of berry.

The 2 loves of her sweet little life have been taken from my 18 year old girl. What a tragedy it is. This 18th year. Its not off to a good start!!!

You all can rest assured her momma wont let dear Cortney be unhappy and she ran right out and got that girl a NEW berry.

Now as for the car that will have to be her daddies department. (don't let your girl down dad)

The rest of the year must get better for her.... It only can right????

Love ya!!!

No comments:

Hello All

Well I have recently been inspired to start blogging. For the last 3 months I have been following some amazing blogs and have been given much hope, happiness and inspiration from people I have never met. It is amazing. I hope that I may be able to inspire others the way I have been. Happy blogging!!!

Blog Archive