Sunday, October 31, 2010

HAPPY HALLOWEEN

This has been a little bit of a different Halloween season for me.

I can not quit put my finger on it..... I normally LOVE this holiday......I just was not feeling it this year.
I did manage to put a few decorations out. This is my fav. A spooky Halloween tree.


And a spider to greet you as you walk in the door. (normally there is candy in those little holders but.... if you know me well you know candy does not last long when i am around)




We did not even get many trick or treaters this year. I think maybe 5 and that is pushing it. I hate this trunk or treating thing it just takes the fun out of it.

Well I think I will just spend my day watching scary movies, maybe do a puzzle, make some cinnamon rolls and soup and curl up in a blanket and have a nap. Sounds like the perfect day to me.
Hope you all have a spooky Halloween!!!
Love ya all,
Brenda








1 comment:

annilee said...

Looks like you decorated to me! I love Halloween, and your house looks darling! But I'm like you...wasn't feeling it! Take Care Girl!

Hello All

Well I have recently been inspired to start blogging. For the last 3 months I have been following some amazing blogs and have been given much hope, happiness and inspiration from people I have never met. It is amazing. I hope that I may be able to inspire others the way I have been. Happy blogging!!!

Blog Archive