Tuesday, December 7, 2010

ITS BEGINNING TO LOOK A LOT LIKE CHRISTMAS

Well Christmas trees are up at the Andrus house, most of the shopping is done and we are going to have a great Christmas. I put up three trees this year (only took pictures of 2 forgot about the 1 down stairs)
This is my favorite. It is in my kitchen and is full of all the ornaments my little darlings have made throughout their grade school days.


(today when i got home from work Tucker was at the door eager to meet me. he only does this when he has someone to tattle on. and that's what he was doing as he lead me into the kitchen to find my favorite tree on the floor. all tipped. some dear ornaments broken. his little tail just a wagging so proud to be the first to tell me about the little disaster. i asked "who did this?" he just wagged his little tail and looked at morris. morris layed on the floor looking up at me with those dear big eyes and said "meow meow not me not me" acting all Innocent. not a care in the world. that's when duke came strolling out of the bedroom those i just woke up eyes and messy hair, looked up at me like WHATS THE BIG DEAL and went to get a bite to eat. hummmm who could it have been? not question duke!!!)

that sweet little Denver
my sweetest angel Taylor


my best girlfriend Cortney

oh and my old old boy Brandon


Im trying to keep things simple this year. All the darlings are old enough now to understand that we do not need to wake up to a abundance of presents under the tree. Its going to be about creating memories and being a family. This Sunday we decorated cookies. It was fun and I can honestly say we did get along just fine. (well i did tell brandon that he was bugging me but he is used to that)


The Christmas village is all arranged in its little cupboard. I just love it.


oh dang I forgot to plug in the bottom layer. (use your imagination)







tee hee hee..... look at me in the bulbs....that is just funny!!!



new this year the glittery green ones love these to....


And the final product....... I think I am pleased....still left to do..... the mantel.... I need help..... I wont new stockings......... hummm maybe wait until they are on clearance after Christmas???

Hope you all have a great day!!! Love ya Brenda














No comments:

Hello All

Well I have recently been inspired to start blogging. For the last 3 months I have been following some amazing blogs and have been given much hope, happiness and inspiration from people I have never met. It is amazing. I hope that I may be able to inspire others the way I have been. Happy blogging!!!

Blog Archive