Sunday, December 12, 2010

Ugly Sweater Party

This weekend we went to a "ugly Christmas sweater party". It was so much fun to see all our old Cabo friends and to see the ugly sweaters that everyone came up with.

Craig and I thought and thought about the perfect sweaters...... he found his on ebay. You really can not see that well but it is a old vintage Attic Cat sweater. All those that know him know that he is NOT a Artic Cat man.... Ski Doo all the way for him. Thats what made the sweater even uglier to him. Also a friend that was at the party is a huge Cat fan and so it was kind of a joke towards him. Long story short he won the bid for the ugly thing and then had to have it overnight shipped so it would be here in time for the party. Ouch... $40 dollars later....... he gave the sweater to the Cat fan.

I whipped up my sweater up from scratch..... what you can not tell from the picture is it has blinking lights on the tree... and press the star and it will play a fun little Christmas tune for you. Total cost?... $6.... I think I win.


Here is the entire group. We had a great time. And the trip for this fall will not be Cabo again.... hip hip hooray!!! We are branching out and it was decided that we would all go to Cancun. I am so looking forward to a get away.


I hope that ya all are enjoying the Holiday season and spending mucho time with friends and family. That is what it is all about.

Oh dang almost for got. This Sunday our family Christmas fun was riding up to Preston to look at the lights. It is always a challenge for us when we are all together to get along..... I think we did a good job.... even though Craigs Christmas caroling drove Cortney over the edge.

Have a great day everyone. Love you all. Brenda

No comments:

Hello All

Well I have recently been inspired to start blogging. For the last 3 months I have been following some amazing blogs and have been given much hope, happiness and inspiration from people I have never met. It is amazing. I hope that I may be able to inspire others the way I have been. Happy blogging!!!

Blog Archive