Sunday, September 18, 2011

GET READY THIS IS A LONG ONE..........

well this is a great time for me to start getting serious about my blogging again. you all know this is a safe spot for me to vent my feelings and not have to care really to much about what people think about me. you know because this is my blog. and, well if you really know me at all, you know that it is all about me, Me,ME!!! (now you are wondering if you really know me at all right)

ok time to get serious.... this week has been HORRIBLE to say the least. on monday i got a telephone call at work that just threw my entire world into a whirl. you know,the one we moms all dread. the one that starts with "brenda....this is logan regional hospital....we have your son brandon here and he has been in aaccident"

i am not the type of mother that goes all crazy and assumes the worst when i get these kind of calls. so on my drive to the hospital i only said once.....i swear god i have lost one child and if you take another from me so help me...."(we will talk about that in a later post) i knew that brand would be alive when i got there. i had made myself clear on that one.

it was a motorcycle accident. it was horrible. it is day 6 and it is still horrible. but brand is alive. it will be a long road. i mean a long road. and we will all learn from this. we will have many emotions. i will become a better person because of this.

i want to share the filming of the accident with you. if you chose to view it you may. i myself have only viewed a small portion of it. i am only posting it so that those of you that have not already heard of the accident will be able to understand a little more about some of the emotions i may share with you at a later time. so that you can get a real sense of how horrible of a accident it was.

No comments:

Hello All

Well I have recently been inspired to start blogging. For the last 3 months I have been following some amazing blogs and have been given much hope, happiness and inspiration from people I have never met. It is amazing. I hope that I may be able to inspire others the way I have been. Happy blogging!!!

Blog Archive