Sunday, September 18, 2011

I might be a complainer.....crazy

ok so i think that this is a totally great idea....i will be able to keep those that are interested in brandons condition updated and at the same time blow off some steam.

well today was a good/bad/great day. started out good. then of course all good things must come to a end. got a fever and red blood count was down so brandon gobbled up 2 units of blood. it is amazing what that can do for a person. a couple of hours after, brandon was almost back to his old self. making me and michelle laugh.

oh and by the way, just what would i do with out her??? she has been a trooper throughout this whole rotten deal. hardly ever leaving his side. you have no idea, until you have done it how much it takes out of you to care for a loved one when they are injured or very ill. she has helped me sooo much. it has been wonderful having her here.

so the plan is surgery in the morning. (on the wrist) it sounds like quit the deal. it is pretty crushed up. i hope this will be the last surgery. no more finding new injuries.

*the complaint for the day... or what is tearing me up is that damn man that videoed the accident. ok fine chris garff. what the HELL are you thinking. do you really think that releasing that was a ok thing to do. maybe just maybe you could have considered the feelings of brandon and the family before you did so. call me crazy but i am pretty sure that your mother would not want to be sitting in the ICU with you in critical condition look up at the tv and see for the FIRST TIME the video of you being rescued. it is an amazing rescue and some more than amazing people that did so.(much much much more on them in the near future) BUT it is not what a mother wants to see. her sons limp body trapped under a burning car being pulled out and left to.... i don't know.......it seems like they thought he was dead.....i just don't know...... laying on the road... limp.... and the police not even bending over to check a vital? now you tell me mr.garff....is that ok? and to add insult to injury you are making money off of this? shame on you!!! oh dear i cant wait to meet you.

wow i feel a little better. thanks for letting me complain. love ya all and thanks for everything everyone is doing for our fam.

2 comments:

Jeremy and Kelli said...

I'm so thankful Brandon is alive and making you laugh!! You have earned your right to complain! You are a very stong woman, to be able to handle all that you do! I want to be just like you when I finally grow up!!

annilee said...

Brenda, I just think the world of you and your family. I thought the same thing as soon as that hit you tube! And as soon as I saw the police officers reactions, I wondered if I was the only one who could not believe what I was seeing. I can't imagine had that been my own son. We are so proud of Brandon and the way he handled the media in that press conference. What a great mother you are, and what wonderful children you have raised! Please know the Griffin Family has had you in our prayers and thoughts since day one! HUGS to you my friend!!! Love, Annilee

Hello All

Well I have recently been inspired to start blogging. For the last 3 months I have been following some amazing blogs and have been given much hope, happiness and inspiration from people I have never met. It is amazing. I hope that I may be able to inspire others the way I have been. Happy blogging!!!

Blog Archive