Friday, September 23, 2011

GOOD MORNING.....

wow...... it was a great night. i think we might have got a good nights sleep. it is amazing what sleep will do for you. i think brand only woke me up once. i feel like a new person almost.

well this morning brandon seems to be doing ok. he has not complained much about pain. however he seems a little quite. i guess that is what being in the hospital for 11 days straight will do for you.

every thing seems to be healing nicely. each day there is little improvements. ya!!!

oh dang i forgot to get  pictures but last night was great!!! michelle tweezed brandons eyebrows. they look great! but it was so funny because every time a nurse or doc would come in the room she would try to be sneaky and hide the tweezers and slowly walk a way. it is the little things these days that entertain us. he also got a fresh manicure.

well have a great day!! we will try to do so here.

No comments:

Hello All

Well I have recently been inspired to start blogging. For the last 3 months I have been following some amazing blogs and have been given much hope, happiness and inspiration from people I have never met. It is amazing. I hope that I may be able to inspire others the way I have been. Happy blogging!!!

Blog Archive