Monday, September 26, 2011

one day at a time....

Yesterday was a super exciting day.... Brandon slid from the bed to the wheel chair all by himself. Plus got himself dressed. Its the small steps that make us oh so happy. Never take the simple things in life for granted.

Oh and if I have failed to mention.... Brand has the MOST amazing girlfriend in the world. We are so lucky that he found her. Not only does he love her but the ENTIRE fam does as well. Just a added bonus.


So today I did not get to go and see him but talked on the phone. He sounded GREAT!!! While I was chatting with him they where changing the the bandages on his broken leg. (and taking out the stitches) Dang I really wanted to be there for that part.   It just looks so dang good!  It is amazing that they stuck 2 rods in there and thats the only incisions that where made.

I wont be able to go back down to the hospital again until Wednesday and just can hardly stand it. It is so hard to not be there but I know that he is being taken care of.

Thanks again to everyone for your love and support. loves

No comments:

Hello All

Well I have recently been inspired to start blogging. For the last 3 months I have been following some amazing blogs and have been given much hope, happiness and inspiration from people I have never met. It is amazing. I hope that I may be able to inspire others the way I have been. Happy blogging!!!

Blog Archive