Monday, September 26, 2011

Happy Birthday to Cortney


Saturday was Cortney girls birthday. The big 19. OH my!!! My little girl. She was such a good sport spending her birthday helping with the benefit for brando. And I am pretty sure that she was more than happy to spend her day the way she did.

We where able to sneak in a little bite of special time for cort. Stacee gave her balloons and flowers first thing. Then we all ( that is all the ladies that where helping get the benefit put together,wendy,maya,grannie,gramps,dad,cade,z and doug) went to el sol for lunch. Then we sang happy birthday to her at the benifit while chase tried to play it on his guitar.

Cortney is a great little sis. Spending her special day unselfishly to all that she could to help out her big bro. She even fit into her nice pants for the day!!!!! (just teasing cort)

*so i guess i better explain about the nice pants. sometimes cort is a little not nice. i have to remind her to put on her nice pants once in a while. sunday we went to see brand and cort was a having a bad morning and being a little grumpy. i told her to go get her nice pants on and she told me " They just dont fit me no more" she is so very funny. denver told her she better jump on the tread mill so that she could fit back in them.

Thanks for being a good sister and a wonder daughter cort. I love you to the moon and back!!

No comments:

Hello All

Well I have recently been inspired to start blogging. For the last 3 months I have been following some amazing blogs and have been given much hope, happiness and inspiration from people I have never met. It is amazing. I hope that I may be able to inspire others the way I have been. Happy blogging!!!

Blog Archive