Saturday, October 8, 2011

Rehab....

Brandon has an amazing attitude. Rehab is HARD work!!


He knows the importance of it.


And he is ready to bust out of this joint and get home.

Nothing like having someone crank on your leg! I could tell this really hurt. And trust me it was almost as hard for me to watch as it was for Brand to endure.

The PTs are awesome and do such good work here. This has been a great hospital. Even though I hate the 2 hour drive down I am thankful that he was taken here. Great choice LRH.

No comments:

Hello All

Well I have recently been inspired to start blogging. For the last 3 months I have been following some amazing blogs and have been given much hope, happiness and inspiration from people I have never met. It is amazing. I hope that I may be able to inspire others the way I have been. Happy blogging!!!

Blog Archive