Saturday, October 8, 2011

This weekend I have been able to be at the hospital for so many exciting things.
I love to see the healing process of the body. It is simply amazing to me. It is so dang cool the things that can been done to help in the healing process.  Like putting metal rods inside the bones. And holding broken parts in place with screws!!! It is so cool.

                                                      So the cast comes off the wrist.







                                    And the stitches come out!!Those are some pretty cool scares.


                                       And then the dressing change on the burn foot.

 It really is healing nicely. Even though it looks a little gross. Can  you even imagine having a burn like this on any part of your body. Oh I feel so bad for those peeps that have burns all over there bodies.

That's 3rd degree burns on the toes. Bone may need to be removed on those little piggies. Lets pray that will not be the case. (just a interesting thing i learned while they where doing the dressing change.... the stuff they put on the foot to help it heal has real silver in it. cool hu!!!)

1 comment:

Jeremy and Kelli said...

Amazing, nothing short of a miracle!

Hello All

Well I have recently been inspired to start blogging. For the last 3 months I have been following some amazing blogs and have been given much hope, happiness and inspiration from people I have never met. It is amazing. I hope that I may be able to inspire others the way I have been. Happy blogging!!!

Blog Archive