Friday, March 26, 2010

So..... if you are wondering how the audit went.... well..... so am I. Things in the kitchen where, should we say, a little tense today. Not sure why. But I think you could have cut the air with a butter knife. It is funny how you can sense those things the minute you walk in the door. I guess that's 6 women working together in a kitchen???? Not sure. When I finally got up the nerve to ask how things went.... the reply???? "We haven't heard much" "I guess no news is good news" Hum so what is all the tension about? I am still wondering my self. Hopefully the weekend will do all a bit of good!

2 comments:

annilee said...

Oh Brenda, such a great surprise to see a comment from you...I have always admired you for the grace and beauty you have always shown through your many trials! If there is anyone, I would love to take advice from in such trials, it's you! I don't know how long you have been following, but I even did a small tribute on October 8th to you and your beautiful Taylor! Thanks for the kinds words! Love, Annilee

Jennifer Juniper said...

Oh do I hate that sort of feeling! Hope all turns out well!

Hello All

Well I have recently been inspired to start blogging. For the last 3 months I have been following some amazing blogs and have been given much hope, happiness and inspiration from people I have never met. It is amazing. I hope that I may be able to inspire others the way I have been. Happy blogging!!!

Blog Archive