Saturday, April 3, 2010

april goals:

This morning I was inspired by my friend Jess. Her blog post was about her months goals (which where about balancing her life). I got thinking and I really need to have some goals as well. Maybe I should start small and go with one goal so it is more attainable. So here we go:

*learn to love myself and accept myself. I have been having major anxiety lately about this subject.

If I was only 20 lbs lighter, if my hair was longer with no grey, if my house was cleaner, if it looked like a picture out of better homes and gardens, if I had the perfect marriage, if my kids where the perfect little darlings, if I made more money, if I only had one job, if I had an abundance of friends, if I was a better friend, if I was a better mom, if I was a better wife!!!!

WOW no wonder I am having anxiety. This month I am going to work on being happy with ME the way that I AM!!!!

Wish me luck.

1 comment:

Shannan Martin said...

Good for you! I think we all have similar anxieties about those silly old things. I'm working on that c'est la vie attitude, too. Life is too short to lament a bad haircut! (I say to my bad-haircut self...) ;)

Hello All

Well I have recently been inspired to start blogging. For the last 3 months I have been following some amazing blogs and have been given much hope, happiness and inspiration from people I have never met. It is amazing. I hope that I may be able to inspire others the way I have been. Happy blogging!!!

Blog Archive