Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Day 1 "Spring Break"

OOPS!!!!!!! Guess what we are doing?


Is it wrong to use child labor to use up days of spring break?

We have been needing to do this job for some time now... Spring break was the perfect answer to this problem.
Everyone helped and it went real good. I had to keep reminding them that there would be a reward the next day if we got it done. And we did!!!! The best part was that everyone had a good time and we all got along.


It turned out great!!!!! Now we just need to get the flooring done. (Hopefully this summer) Saving my pennies for this.


OK so I don't love the color "whispering wheat" but it is an improvement from the yellow that I had down there before. Cortney wants to do green to accent. Curtains, pillows, shower curtain, towels etc. etc. I think she has a good idea love it. And remember the door that I found at the thrift store well I think it is staying upstairs, I wont a long mirror to go above the coach instead. I will take pics and post when it is all complete. You will love it!!! And so will we!!!!




No comments:

Hello All

Well I have recently been inspired to start blogging. For the last 3 months I have been following some amazing blogs and have been given much hope, happiness and inspiration from people I have never met. It is amazing. I hope that I may be able to inspire others the way I have been. Happy blogging!!!

Blog Archive