Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Day 2 "Spring Break"

Reward Day!!

So since we got the basement done and everyone was still feeling the love for each other we decided to go to the Rail Jam.
It was held at the university and sounded like a great time and the bonus for me was that it was FREE!!!!! Well it was a dud.... Denver and Zak were ready to go home after 45 minutes. It was very amature. Not what we were hoping for.


The day was not a complete waste.... I talked Denver into stealing the golf cart to give us a ride back to the parking terrace..... Dang it was chained up!!!!
Today's goal is to get the laundry all done and put away.... and the reward???? You will just have to wait and see........

Love you all.... Brenda

No comments:

Hello All

Well I have recently been inspired to start blogging. For the last 3 months I have been following some amazing blogs and have been given much hope, happiness and inspiration from people I have never met. It is amazing. I hope that I may be able to inspire others the way I have been. Happy blogging!!!

Blog Archive