Saturday, May 8, 2010

and the mother of the year award goes to.....

Granny Pam!!!!!! My mom wins the "Mother of the Year award" because......

Oh where oh where do we begin.. lets see??
  • she is the most beautiful lady i know
  • who can bake better than her?
  • calls the grand kids out of the blue to hang out just cause
  • travels 1.5 hours to her daughters Halloween party in full costume
  • ect. ect. ect.


yep!!! that's my mom. i know you are all green with envy right know but wait...... it even gets better.

who else works a full day and then comes to bath your sick daughter just so you can have eat dinner with you husband?

who else can you call at work and tell her to please come now because you need her there now?

who else knows just the right minute to show up at the hospital to be by your side when your daughter passes away?

who else can the grand kids call to go thrift shopping or to alco on a Sunday after noon?

who else knows that you need a fresh loaf of homemade bread and delivers it HOT!!!

Yep that's my mom!!!

and "Guess what? Its a beautiful day"

Love you mom! Hope you have a happy mothers day.

1 comment:

Wendy said...

You are so right! I don't know what I would do without her.

Hello All

Well I have recently been inspired to start blogging. For the last 3 months I have been following some amazing blogs and have been given much hope, happiness and inspiration from people I have never met. It is amazing. I hope that I may be able to inspire others the way I have been. Happy blogging!!!

Blog Archive