Saturday, May 1, 2010

Mothers Day Wishes

To my darling little Darlins........

Mothers Day is fast approaching... you know, it is on May 9th, that is a Sunday. Just a few days away....do you need some hints as to what your mother would need? (maybe wont is a better word)

1. to wake up with the fragrance of a diet coke( that must be a fountain dc, but you know that) and fruit at the side of my bed. ( a vase of flowers would add a nice touch)

2.a great pair of pjs and slippers that match (so i can spend the entire day in them)

3. you know how i love big fluffy sweatshirts? one without paint or bleach stains would be great.

4. heck how about my very own fountain diet coke machine for the kitchen.

5. you know my nails... i have been biting them again. maybe a new set?

6.oh yes and my car.... the one i share with you Cortney.... it needs a enema big time.

7. i can hear the ocean calling my name.

8. all the dirty clothes..if i just did not have to look at them for the day. (because you washed them) that would be the best.

9. for that matter... if the kitchen was dirty dish free!!!! awww.... that's what I'm talking about.

Just some little hints to help you out.... your welcome... do with them what you will......

No really all i wont for mothers day is my kids to be happy and not fight that would be the best mothers day ever....

Love you little darins xoxoxox

2 comments:

Jeremy and Kelli said...

Hope you get everything on your list! If you do, tell me how you made that happen?! Cute picture.

Barbara Christensen said...

What some wonderful Mother's Day wishes!!! I hope you get them all! You deserve it! You are the best mom around!!!

Hello All

Well I have recently been inspired to start blogging. For the last 3 months I have been following some amazing blogs and have been given much hope, happiness and inspiration from people I have never met. It is amazing. I hope that I may be able to inspire others the way I have been. Happy blogging!!!

Blog Archive