Saturday, July 31, 2010

A Day At The Beach.....

Recently we spent the weekend at Bear Lake. I'm not sure why but it seems that every time we go the weather hear can be in the high 90's and over at the lake it is like this......

gray clouds, windy and cold as all get out!!!!!!
Those grey clouds seemed to follow us all weekend. We thought this would be a fun little get away. We always have so much fun as a family when we do this. Do you ever have those times when....... well let's say everyone wont's to kill each other? It was one of those weekends!! I blame it on those blasted grey clouds.

We really did try to make the most of it though. We even caught Cortney smiling!!! I actually think that she smiled allot. I think maybe it was me that had the rotten attitude.

Zak (my third son, tee hee)



and Denver did a little snorkeling.... and trust me they came back to the beach.....if you can call it a beach the water was so dog gone high it was hard to find sand.......shivering!!!!!!!


Needless to say we where all ready to go home this trip. Wait !!!!! Is that Kenny Chesney in that picture???? You must agree he does resemble him a little with that hat.
Ok so am a horrible mother for letting my son wear a Coors light hat??? At one point we did have a bandanna tied around it and it did look a lot better but it kept falling off.

Its always a little disappointing when get aways are a flop but I suppose they all can not be a success.
Have you ever had a weekend like ours?



No comments:

Hello All

Well I have recently been inspired to start blogging. For the last 3 months I have been following some amazing blogs and have been given much hope, happiness and inspiration from people I have never met. It is amazing. I hope that I may be able to inspire others the way I have been. Happy blogging!!!

Blog Archive