Saturday, October 15, 2011

Little Lady Bug

Lots has happened in the past couple of days!!! Brandon was able to come home. This is an adjustment for all of us. It has only been a few days and......well lets just say..... there are moments when I think that we would all like to hurt each other. He is doing great and I am sure that we will all survive this. I may start drinking and I have also considered taking up smoking.......tee hee heee....but we will survive.

So those of  you that know our fam well will really appreciate what happened last night. Brandon, Michelle,Denver, Cortney, Craig and I where all hanging out in Brands room just talking and having a good time when out of no where the most perfect little lady bug flew in and landed on the bed next to Brands leg.  She stayed for a long while and just climbed around on Brandons boot... up on to his toes....and was just there.......Then she decided to leave and spread her little wings and flew away. Hummmm........I think we all new what it was all about. It brings tears to my eyes today but at the time it was just.....ok..... we are all here......!!

Love you all.

No comments:

Hello All

Well I have recently been inspired to start blogging. For the last 3 months I have been following some amazing blogs and have been given much hope, happiness and inspiration from people I have never met. It is amazing. I hope that I may be able to inspire others the way I have been. Happy blogging!!!

Blog Archive