Saturday, October 8, 2011

The Outing....

Today we went on a field trip!!! Out to dinner!!
 Brandon was so excited to get out he even combed his hair real nice like....(what a dork)


 It was most defiantly a two person job getting him in and out of the car. Good thing we had Michelle with us. She is a real trooper. OK so the adventure was great. We found the place that Brandon wonted to go to. This only took all day for him to decide what he wanted to do on his outing.

And the damn place was closed. That's right they so did not get the memo that Brandon was busting out of the hospital to come and eat with them! Do they not know the work that it takes to get him places???

Any ways it was all OK because don't you all worry he had a back up plan.... another vegetarian place......The Vertical Dinner...it was ummmm...........the most awful tasting food I have ever eaten in my entire life!!!!! But that is OK cuz Brand LOVED it!!!!! And he got a full belly!

No comments:

Hello All

Well I have recently been inspired to start blogging. For the last 3 months I have been following some amazing blogs and have been given much hope, happiness and inspiration from people I have never met. It is amazing. I hope that I may be able to inspire others the way I have been. Happy blogging!!!

Blog Archive